Thank you for meeting with me!
This is my 32nd year of ministry and the 27th summer of Harvest Ministry, officially. I still believe God is calling us to help serve the greater church, call young adults to grow in ministry and to invite the next generation to follow Christ!
We have been so grateful for the God’s provision through the partnership with those support this work on a monthly basis. These connections have been amazing and the fruit that has come from it is awesome – praise the Lord!
As we look toward the next ten years of ministry, Lord willing, we realize the continued need to grow the support for the work, which leads us to our next partnership goal of $5000 more per month to help fund administrative leadership within our ministry. Without this leap of faith, we fear we won’t be able to reach as many kids and students. We have learned that as God opens doors, he provides.
We’re trusting God to provide and lead people to join our team as we increase the support partnership with friends and family to keep serving well in the mission of Harvest Ministry!
In ten years, we want to be able to say some of these things:
- God has been faithful as Harvest has been a witness for over 35 years!
- Hundreds of students have accepted Christ at camps, conferences and events where Harvest helped serve.
- 300 Pastors currently serving in churches served with Harvest Ministry as young adults.
- Harvest Teams lead worship for countless camps, churches and ministry events each year.
- Thousands of churches utilize Harvest resources, music, podcasts and more.
- New music will have been written and recorded .
- Harvest Conferences will be mentioned in countless testimonies from adults who are still following Jesus and attended a Harvest event over the years.
- We give God glory for the amazing and miraculous work done through Harvest Ministry!
STEPS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS VISION
- Lots of prayer
- Increased partnerships with new supporters (a goal of $5000 a month)
- Increased structure so more young adults can experience hands on ministry
To allow for time to focus on equipping, training and development, and this vision in general the administrative load is going to have to be shared with more staff through Harvest Ministry.