A partnership between Harvest Conferences and the local church for equipping student ministry and children’s ministry leaders (both volunteer and paid), Sunday school teachers and anyone who works in ministry with the next generation.
The Well for Local Church Youth and Children’s Workers
Host Church Partnership – 2022/2023 School Year
HOST CHURCH AND HARVEST ROLES FOR HOSTING THE EVENT.
Harvest Conferences takes care of:
- Presenter expenses
- Printing, postage and online promotion
- Packet for each participant
- Handling registrations through the Harvest office
- Complemtary registrations for those from hosting church
- Resource Bundle to the host church (and each church participating)
Hosting Local Church partners with Harvest Conferences by providing:
- Facilities (large enough room for 30-40 folks to sit at tables round or rectangle).
- Projection on TV monitors, screens or wall
- Projector to accommodate a lap top (or a presentation set up, we will provide a jump drive with material.)
- Provide a light meal for all the participants (in exchange for host church team registration fee waived – thanks).
- Coffee / light refreshments (optional) as people come in during registration (morning sessions).
- Any promotion you would like to do in your church and/or community.
Host Churches must have a dedicated student ministry staff person and must have adequate space for the event (it would be helpful for you to email a picture of the available space).
Here’s the typical schedule:
POTENTIAL MORNING SCHEDULE:
8:30 – Registration
9:00 – Worship / Open
9:20 – Session I
10:45 – Final Session
12:00 – Lunch
POTENTIAL EVENING SCHEDULE:
5:00 – Registration
5:15 – Worship / Open
5:30 – Session I
6:30 – Dinner Break (provided)
7:20 – Final Session
8:30 – Conclude
Who would attend?
Student Ministry Leaders, Children’s Ministry Leaders, Youth Staff, Children’s Workers, Volunteers, Sunday School Teachers, and other ministry leaders who work with the next generation! We will be inviting youth ministry leaders from around the community to take part. We have a goal of reaching approximately 50-60 people per site.
Since 2018 Crystal has served as the Vice President of Discipleship for Young Life. Before that, she taught literature, writing, and Bible as Literature at Purdue University. She’s married to Mark, a 30-year veteran Area Director.
- Creating a vision for student discipleship (I have a mental model that’s been very helpful for many youth min folks)
- Reading God’s Word So It Reads Us Back
- Speaking Faith (not sharing the salvation message, but learning to articulate specific experiences of God in our lives)
Please print this in the loop page, have your pastor sign off on it and then fax it or email back to us! Thanks. The purpose of this is to keep all the church leadership in the loop about this.
While hosting The Well is a benefit for your church leaders, it’s primarily a mission to many church ministry leaders in the region. We appreciate your partnership in helping this happen effectively. If your church would like to host The Well at an alternate time, specifically with your church and the leaders you invite, we invite the church to provide an honorarium to Harvest Ministry and we will set up a date and time to work with you.
TIM PRICE | HARVEST CONFERENCES | 618-541-8291 |firstname.lastname@example.org