The internship encompasses music and worship leadership, conference and event ministry experience and summer camp ministry. The internship is based in Troy, IL (St. Louis Region).
- Traveling with Harvest Worship Band
- Serving in various roles at six Harvest Conferences
- Possibly assisting in worship ministry at the home base church (Troy United Methodist Church).
- Working with administration, behind the scenes planning for events, publicity, outreach.
- Preparing details for the ministry events during the summer.
- Serving full time for eight weeks at summer camps in June and July.
The prime candidate will exemplify a strong Christian walk, well versed in music and leadership of some nature, interested in ministry, willing to serve in special event ministry through the church (youth conferences and weekends) and have a heart for God, faith, people and adventure.
Options: The summer is full time camp and event ministry, but during the semester, time is negotiable between 20-40 hours per week. A possible scenario would be a candidate who has graduated from college in December and has the spring semester available to serve through an internship. An additional option might be a student who may take a couple classes online or at one of our neighboring universities while serving primarily with Harvest Ministry during the spring.
A small stipend is provided (approximately $350 per month) and a portion of this internship is self supported by the candidate ($2100 which will be added to the monthly stipend for a total of $500 per month). For full time internship, housing can be arranged if needed. The internship is based in Troy, IL. The internship is through Harvest Ministry Teams, a 501 c 3 non for profit ministry designed to raise up young leaders in the church. The Intern will work primarily with Tim Price, Director of Harvest Ministry and others in Harvest Ministry.
If you feel led to explore this opportunity, please send your resume to Tim Price at email@example.com or contact 618-541-8291.