This simple, acoustic and authentic thirteen-minute kids ministry worship video is recorded just like it might be done if we were sitting with a group of your kids at church. We include invitations to learn motions as well as music and lyrics.
You’re welcome to use this video in whatever way works best for you and here are some options:
- Really Simple: play the video on a tv or projector behind you. Welcome kids online, and tell them the theme for the day, then “introduce” us and hit play. When the music portion is over, continue with other plans.
- Download the video and include it in your message for kids.
- Share the link with families in your church (but please do this in an email format and not on social media).
- Keep and use these videos for a later time when you’re able to assemble in-person children’s ministry.
KIDS WORSHIP #5
CROSS CLAP | FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT | SUIT UP | BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS
- Welcome to Kids Worship – Ruby
- Song: Cross Clap
- Scripture (Galatians 5)
- Song: Fruit Of The Spirit
- Song: Suit Up (Armor of God)
- Intro of motions to Strong & Courageous
- Song: Strong and Courageous
Total Running Time: 9:30