We’re planning to host the Move Kids Rally in a few host churches this spring. We’d love to partner with you and here’s some information to explore the idea.
- The Move Kids Rally is designed as an opportunity to gather with children (and families) to share in some great, interactive worship music, hear God’s word and enjoy a time of gospel ministry together with Harvest Ministry Team!
- The event is approximately two hours and will all be held in one space.
- Harvest will provide the music, devotion, programming, and Shout Co Puppet team for entertainment.
- If needed, we will bring our own sound system but rely on the projection system for lyrics and videos in the worship space – If outdoors, we will just go with the music and no projection.
- We will need to arrive 90-120 minutes before the event to set up.
- We will follow any church regulations regarding COVID.
- Children and families are invited to attend. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We’re inviting the Host Church to provide an honorarium to the ministry of $600 + travel (mileage to and from Troy, IL).
Join Harvest at the Move Kids Rally – a day of safe, social distanced worship, fun and inspiration.
This event will include music with Harvest Worship Band, entertainment with Shout Co! Puppet Team, and a devotion.
Children and families are invited to register and attend this live event. To stay within COVID-19 regulations, masks will most likely be required, seating will be spaced out.
8:00 am – Harvest arrives to set up
9:45 am – registration opens / inviting people in
10:00 am – Move Rally begins with opening music and information
10:30 am – Devotion Session Number 1
10:45 am – Snack Pack (host church would distribute individual snack packs to each participant for a little break – optional)
11:00 am – ShoutCo! Puppets
11:15 am – Worship and Devotion Session Number 2
11:50 am – Closing Prayer and wrap up – head home!
12:00 pm – Harvest tears down and optional lunch leadership team lunch with host church before Harvest heads out…