Ava Andrews has served on Harvest Summer Teams, conference weekends and special events. She has been an anchor in the ministry as we have ministered with kids, students and adults all over the state and region.
For the 2019-2020 school year, she will be serving as the Harvest Intern helping to lead worship for most all the special events and participating in leadership for all the school year conferences.
This self-supported internship is a step of faith. Like countless other young adults who serve in mission ministry, it’s an incredible opportunity to grow in faith and skill.
We firmly believe and are eternally grateful for the number of faithful givers who financially support young adults in kingdom work. The money raised for this internship will be used as an “educational scholarship” as Ava continues her classes at SIUE in Edwardsville, IL.
The goal is $2500 for the school year. Would you consider joining Harvest by supporting the ministry of Ava? Whether your gift is a one-time contribution or an ongoing monthly gift for September 2019 – May 2020, your partnership will be celebrated! (All gifts are tax-deductible).
About Ava Andrews
- Student at SIUE
- Majoring in Meteorology and Dance
- Volunteers as a worship leader for Troy UMC worship team
- Has a part-time job serving at Andria’s
- Was a part of student ministry at St. Matthew UMC in Belleville, IL
- Loves ice cream, going barefoot and laughing
- Enjoys serving with Harvest Ministry at conferences and other worship ministry events