Thanks for exploring the possibility of serving short term this summer! Harvest Summer Team travels to lead worship for camps and events during the summer.
We are currently needing to supplement the team with some open roles for a week here and there this summer.
If you are a young adult ministry minded musician, have a flexible schedule this summer, and would like to serve in ministry through worship music and summer camps, let’s connect!
Though it’s not a paid role, all expenses are covered while on the road and during the event. Additionally, if you are a student, you are eligible to self-support by raising some funds. By sending invitations to your friends, family and home church, you can raise support for the week(s) and it can be used to support your ministry through an educational scholarship.
Either way, it’s a great ministry opportunity and a chance to serve and grow in faith!
Open roles, depending on the week include drums, bass, and tech, though other roles could work too!
There is an application process, but the first step is to connect with us to get started:
Emily Lynn (Summer Coordinator) Tim Price (Harvest Director)
WHAT DOES A WEEK LOOK LIKE?
Each week is different, but it may be something like this:
- commit to the week or event dates
- fill out needed paperwork, etc in advance
- run through music on your own before arriving
- meet in Troy, IL for a day before the week begins to rehearse and meet together.
- Hop in the van pulling a trailer with the sound and other equipment.
- Arrive at the camp or event, set up, sound check and lead worship a couple times per day, help with other ministry components and share the love of Jesus with students (kids, middle school or high school).
- Other options may be meeting the team at the event instead of riding together.