The Light Kids Conference – White House, TN
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Light Kids Conference is a one day event designed for children in grades 1-5. The purpose of the Light Kids Conference is to get kids excited about the faith and their walk with Jesus.
FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018 | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
(Hosted at First United Methodist Church, White House, Tennessee)
This event, hosted this summer in White House, TN, is perfect for children’s ministry leaders looking for a special event, a parent or grandparent who wishes to bring a child and some friends or any one else connected to kids in first – fifth grades!
Theme: The Great Adventure | Music: Harvest Band | Bible Buzz: TBD
Event times: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Check-In begins at 8:30 AM
8:30 am – Check In
9:00 am – Opening Session
9:35 am – Bible Buzz / Rec (groups rotate)
10:10 am – Refreshment Break
10:30 am – Rec / Bible Buzz (groups rotate)
11:05 am – Worship Session
11:50 am – Lunch (Pizza, Fruit Cup, Chips, Capri Sun, Baby Carrots / Ranch – If you have allergies, feel totally free to bring a sack lunch)
12:35 pm – Afternoon Fun (Music, Skits, & More)
12:35 pm – Children’s Ministry Leaders Network Meeting (optional for children’s ministry leaders in attendance during The Light.
1:10 pm – Closing Worship
2:00 pm – Conference Concludes
Half the group will enjoy Bible Buzz, while the other half has fun in rec and mission! Kids will enjoy the 30 foot inflatable as well as smaller activities like Lite-Brites, small games, ball tosses and twister. Additionally, there will be an area for kids to participate in a mission activity – to create, give and bring joy to others!
Harvest Band is comprised of leaders who engage students in music and worship and lead the sessions. For this year, the theme is The Great Adventure and will include these three sessions:
- Moses and God’s people following the cloud by day and fire by night, eventually experiencing God’s incredible miracles of the Red Sea parting. They learned to follow God on The Great Adventure.
- Saul, turned Paul, joined Jesus on The Great Adventure after a dramatic encounter on the road to Damascus.
- Jesus invited the disciples to join him on The Great Adventure with a simple invitation, “Follow Me…” Jesus still invites us today.
Early Rate (Postmarked / and or paid online 2 weeks before event)
Student Early Registration Rate – $23
Adult Early Registration Rate – $18
Regular Rate (Registered & Paid before the event date)
Student Regular Registration Rate – $28
Adult Regular Registration Rate – $23
Registering at the Door
Student at the Door – $33
Adult at the Door – $28
- Please mail completed registration forms (group and individual liability & medical) and payment (one check for your group) to the address listed below.
- Please submit payment for your group with one check (or credit card).
- We encourage each church group to complete a background check on all adults attending the conference.
- Please send all registration forms and payments (checks made out to “Harvest”) to:
407 Edwardsville Road
Troy, IL 62294
You can also register your group online through Eventbrite!
Group Registration Form – The Light – Please fill out one form for your group. If you are not mailing the individual forms prior to the conference, please list the names of everyone attending on the back of the Group Form.
Liability & Medical Release Form – The Light – EVERYONE in your group must complete this form (including sponsors). Forms must be signed by the parent/legal guardian!
#lightkidsconf | @goharvest
For more information contact:
Suzanne Price, The Light Coordinator
Harvest Conferences & Events
407 Edwardsville Rd. / Troy, IL 62294
618-667-6241 / www.kidsconference.org