- This event has passed.
February 9 @ 7:00 pm - February 10 @ 4:00 pm
What To Expect
Renovate is all about the heart – Allowing Christ to change us from the inside out. Youth leaders are invited to bring students to this discipleship weekend, hosted at Christ Church in East Moline, for the purpose of renewing faith, opening our lives, and living out faith.
Renovate is a weekend discipleship retreat open to students in 6th through 12th grades. It is an exciting weekend of worship, praise, and teaching.
- Small Groups for interaction and learning
- Powerful Worship – led by Harvest Worship Band
- Fun and insightful messages from guest speakers
- Great food and fellowship!
6:00pm – 7:00pm Check-in/Registration
7:00pm – 8:30pm Worship Session
8:30pm Snacks and Group Connections
9:45pm Head out
(groups arrange their own housing)
9:00am Worship Session
10:15am Small Groups (Jr High/Sr High)
11:00am Seminars (for Jr High/Sr High)
12:00pm Lunch (provided)
2:45pm – 4:00pm Closing Worship
Registration and Cost
The cost for the weekend is $35 per student and $20 for adult sponsors.
(If registering after January 29, the rate is $45 per student and $ 20 for adult sponsors.)
- Please mail completed registration forms and payment (one check for your group) to the address listed below.
- If you prefer, you may register your group (using the Group mail-in registration form), and then bring the completed individual forms (Liability and Medical Release forms) with you to the retreat.
- Please submit payment for your group with one check (or credit card). Please make all checks out to “HARVEST”
- We encourage each church group to complete a background check on all adults attending the retreat.
- Please send all registration forms and payments (checks made out to “Harvest”) to:
407 Edwardsville Road
Troy, IL 62294
- GROUP REGISTRATION FORM – Please fill out one form for your group.
If you are not mailing the individual forms prior to the retreat, please list the names of everyone attending on second page of the Group Form.
- INDIVIDUAL RELEASE FORM – Everyone in your group must complete this form (including sponsors). Forms must be signed by the parent/legal guardian!
Online Group Registration is now available through Eventbrite!
After completing the online Group Registration, please download and complete a Individual Release Form for each person attending Renovate. You may bring these forms with you when you check in on Friday night.
Registration: Each group needs to send in a Group Registration form along with payment (ONE check, please). In addition, each student, sponsor, and adult must complete a Liability & Release form. Please either send or bring the Liability & Release forms with you to the retreat.
*If you are bringing the Liability & Release forms with you, please list the names of eveyrone in your group on the back of the Group Registration form.
Check-In: Begins at 6:00 pm on Friday.
Seminars: Students will be able to choose two seminars to attend on Saturday. There will also be a youth workers session that will be hosted during one of the seminar times.
Sponsors: One sponsor for every eight students registered must be provided, with at least one sponsor over 21 years of age.
Meals: Snacks throughout the weekend and lunch on Saturday are provided by the retreat.
Housing: No housing arrangements are provided by the host church. Some groups choose to stay in their home towns, in local churches or in hotels. Each group is responsible for their own hotel expenses.
Cancellation Policy: All requests for cancellations must state the reason for requested funds and be submitted on church letterhead to Harvest Conferences. If cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the retreat, registrations will be refunded minus a $10 processing fee. Cancellations made 15-30 days before the retreat will be refunded for half the registered fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 7 days of retreat.
Special Needs: All requests for special needs including special seating needs, hearing impaired assistance, and food allergies, should be submitted with your registration. However, if you require special assistance and have not requested it, please contact Suzanne Price immediately so adequate plans can be made. 618-667-6241 ext 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information contact Harvest Conferences by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 618-541-8291.