- This event has passed.
November 10, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - November 11, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT… NO WALK ON REGISTRATIONS.
Renovate East Moline, IL (February 9-10, 2018)
Renovate is all about the heart – Allowing Christ to change us from the inside out. Youth leaders are invited to bring students to this discipleship weekend, hosted in Arenzville, IL, for the purpose of renewing faith, opening our lives, and following Jesus.
Renovate is a weekend discipleship retreat open to students in 6th through 12th grades. It is an exciting weekend of worship, praise, and teaching.
- Small Groups for interaction and learning
- Powerful Worship – led by Harvest Worship Band
- Fun and insightful messages from speakers around the theme of Do Something!
- Great food and friendships!
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Check-in/Registration
7:00 pm – Worship Session
8:30 pm – Snacks and Group Connections
9:45 pm – Head out (groups arrange their own housing)
9:00 am – Worship Session
10:15 am – Small Groups (Jr High/Sr High)
11:00 am – Seminars (for Jr High/Sr High)
12:00 pm – Lunch (provided)
12:45 pm – Recreation / Fun
2:45 pm – 4:00 pm Closing Worship
4:00 pm Conference Concludes
Registration and Cost
- Please mail completed registration forms and payment (one check for your group) to the address listed below.
- If you plan to register online, please send a list of names of your students to email@example.com.
- Please submit payment for your group with one check (or credit card). Please make all checks out to “HARVEST”
- Each church group is responsible for background checks on all their adults attending the retreat.
- Please send all registration forms and payments (checks made out to “Harvest”) to:
407 Edwardsville Road
Troy, IL 62294
- GROUP REGISTRATION FORM – Please fill out one form for your group.
If you are not mailing the individual forms prior to the retreat, please list the names of everyone attending on second page of the Group Form.
- INDIVIDUAL RELEASE FORM – Everyone in your group must complete this form (including sponsors). Forms must be signed by the parent/legal guardian.
Online Group Registration is now available through Eventbrite!
After completing the online Group Registration, please download and complete a Individual Release Form for each person attending Renovate. You may bring these forms with you when you check in on Friday night. Please send the names of students and leaders to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the online registration.
Registration: Each group needs to send in a Group Registration form along with payment (ONE check, please). In addition, each student, sponsor, and adult must complete a Liability & Release form. Please either send or bring the Liability & Release forms with you to the retreat.
*If you are bringing the Liability & Release forms with you, please list the names of everyone in your group on the back of the Group Registration form.
Check-In: Begins at 6:00 pm on Friday.
Sponsors: One sponsor for every eight students registered must be provided, with at least one sponsor over 21 years of age.
Meals: Snacks throughout the weekend and lunch on Saturday are provided by the retreat.
Housing: No housing arrangements are provided by the host church. Some groups choose to stay in their home towns, in local churches or in hotels. Each group is responsible for their own hotel expenses.
ONE GREAT LOCATION: Green Pastures Retreat Center is about 5 miles from the hosting church. They will be giving some great rates for dorm space. Each group is responsible for their own chaperones, setting up the details and covering the cost. Contact Cary Coker to make arrangements!
Cancellation Policy: All requests for cancellations must state the reason for requested funds and be submitted on church letterhead to Harvest Conferences. If cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the retreat, registrations will be refunded minus a $10 processing fee. Cancellations made 15-30 days before the retreat will be refunded for half the registered fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 8 days of retreat.
Special Needs: All requests for special needs including special seating needs, hearing impaired assistance, and food allergies, should be submitted with your registration in advance. Contact 618-667-6241 ext 14 or email@example.com.
For More Information contact Harvest Conferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 618-541-8291.