- This event has passed.
The Light Kids Conference – Marion, IL
April 1, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Light Kids Conference is a one day event designed for children in grades 1-5. The purpose of the Light Kids Conference is to get kids excited about the faith and the walk with Jesus.
Saturday, April 1, 2017 – Aldersgate UMC, Marion, IL – 1201 North Fair Street, Marion, IL
Entertainment: Juggling Jeff! | Music: Harvest Worship Band
Event times: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Check-In begins at 8:30 AM
Early Rates (Postmarked / and or paid online 2 weeks before event)
Student Early Registration Rate – $23
Adult Early Registration Rate – $18
Regular Rates (Registered & Paid before the event date)
Student Regular Registration Rate – $28
Adult Regular Registration Rate – $23
Registering at the Door
Student at the Door – $33
Adult at the Door – $28
- Please mail completed registration forms and payment (one check for your group) to the address listed below.
- If you prefer, you may register your group (using the Group mail-in registration form), and then bring the completed individual forms (Liability and Medical Release forms) with you to the conference.
- Please submit payment for your group with one check (or credit card).
- We encourage each church group to complete a background check on all adults attending the conference.
- Please send all registration forms and payments (checks made out to “Harvest”) to:
407 Edwardsville Road
Troy, IL 62294
Group Registration – The Light – Please fill out one form for your group.
If you are not mailing the individual forms prior to the conference, please list the names of everyone attending on the back of the Group Form.
Liability & Medical Release Form – EVERYONE in your group must complete this form (including sponsors). Forms must be signed by the parent/legal guardian!
#lightkidsconf | @goharvest
For more information contact:
Suzanne Price, The Light Coordinator
Harvest Conferences & Events
407 Edwardsville Rd. / Troy, IL 62294
618-667-6241 / www.kidsconference.org